Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Burger King Delivers?!

If you haven't learned anything else from me, hopefully you know that I say it's typically tougher for businesses to get themselves in the news. Why?

Because -- say it with me -- the general feeling is that businesses that want advertising should buy an ad. No free publicity here. Unless you're Apple status. 

Or you've done something with your business so out of the box that the media HAS to take notice.

Like Burger King testing delivery options at 10 locations in Maryland and Virginia.

Fast food? Delivery? Wow. As many times as I've lazily thought, "Man, I wish I could have that Whopper delivered..." I never thought it could happen. The idea definitely has America talking. 

The moral of the story? Find the buzz about your business that can capture the public's attention. Besides your $99 sale, that is.

But don't worry, it's alright if it's not quite as buzzworthy as the idea of a Whopper showing up on your doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! The rules: be respectful to each other...OFFENSIVE OR ABUSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED.